Get your company noticed online.
Whether you know it or not, people are talking about your business online through social media. Do you know what they are saying? Do you like what they are saying? Customers and clients rely more on word of mouth than they do paid advertisements. They are not searching for products and services as much anymore either. Instead these products and services are finding the consumer. At Firestone Consulting Group we strive to give businesses that added edge and publicity that only a solid social media strategy can provide.
Firestone Consulting Group offers a variety of options with our social media solutions. Your business is unique so we let you pick and choose exactly what you need to take your company to the next level.
As part of our social media strategy services, we can set up your social media accounts, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. If you are short on time, we can keep your customers up to date by updating all of your social media accounts for you on a daily basis. If you are not sure what to post or when to post it. Firestone Consulting Group can come up with a solid schedule of news and promotions for your pages. Having the right strategy for your targeted audience will have a huge impact on bringing more traffic to your website and your business.
Improve your presence on:
See proven results:
Social media results are trackable. We can meet with you monthly to discuss your social media improvements and provide a detailed report. Our reports include information on monthly profile traffic, Fan/Follower/Subscriber increases, how visitors interacted with your posts, what news or subjects were most successful, and much more.
How we can help:
- Creation of new social media accounts
- Fill out or update your profile with your company’s information
- Profile content coaching
- Planning and scheduling a weekly/monthly PR plan
- Posting daily updates across all of your accounts
- Syncing accounts and updates together
- Paid Facebook and Groupon advertisements
- Monthly reports on social media results
Why social media:
- Over 50% of the worlds population is under 30 years old
- 96% of Mellennials have joined a social network
- Facebook tops Google for weekly website traffic in the US
- Social media has become the #1 activity on the Internet
- 1 out of 8 couples married in 2011 met on a social network
- If Facebook were a country it would be the third largest (right above the US)
- 80% of companies use social media for recruitment, 95% of those use LinkedIn
- YouTube is the second largest search engine in the world
- 78% of consumers trust peer recommendations
Information source: socialnomics